Tarot and Oracle Card Readings
Marlo is a Certified Psychic through Dr. Anne Reith, Founder, IMPART Wisdom and Wellness Center.
She uses "the clairs" to interpret messages from Spirit. Her two strongest gifts are that of claircognizance (clear knowing) and clairvoyance (clear seeing). Card readings are can be used for insight into different areas of your life such as: relationships, career, spiritual growth, and decision making. Marlo does consider herself a "predictive inutitive".
Marlo DOES NOT do the following type of readings:
a) readings for people under the age of 18
b) readings for financial gain (e.g. betting or lotto numbers)
c) 3rd party readings (readings that go into someone else's energy)
d) legal matters
Card readings are believed to be guided by Spirit, so at times the messages may not be what a client "wants" to hear versus what a client "needs" to hear.
You are encouraged to keep an open mind and always ask for clarification. Card readings should be seen as a forecast into a situation, much like a weather forecast. Many factors can change the course. Marlo encourages all her clients to take only what "feels right" from the reading.
Marlo owns and uses many decks by different authors and allows her intuition to guide her to the correct deck for her clients. Here are some of the decks she uses most often:
· Radiant Tarot - Rider-Waite
· The Psychic Tarot - John Holland
· The Enchanted Map - Colette Barron-Reid
· Light Seers Tarot
· Fountain Tarot
· Mystic Mondays Tarot
Here are various reading options:
1. Quick Question Reading: This is for a situation that a yes/no is needed.
2. Insight Reading: 3-5 card reading into a specific situation.
3. In-depth Reading: Celtic Cross format used. This could be used for decision making. Looking at the various options of a situation.
4. 12 Month Forecast (New Year or Birthday): 12 cards are pulled to see what the 12 months ahead potentially have in store.